Being successful often means learning from those who have already achieved their goals. That is why having a mentor is so important to a young and aspiring entrepreneur.
If you haven’t yet found your mentor, here are 5 tips for young or aspiring entrepreneur to help get you started.
1. Expand Your Network Never underestimate the power of networking. Past and present contacts are key to your continued success.
2. Be Brave – Have the guts, the courage and the belief in what you do.
3. Find Your Passion – Passion sparks your enthusiasm. And your enthusiasm drives your success.
4. Trust Your Instincts – They have gotten you this far.
5. Be Kind to Yourself – Building a business is hard work and you will make some mistakes. Cut yourself some slack. Constantly criticizing yourself demoralizes you and decreases your productivity.